Attention First Time Users with an existing profile: Please click Sign-Up from the LOG IN menu to the left of the shopping cart.
Use your existing User Name and Password to see all of your tax accounts previously added, or create a new User Name and Password to select and add account(s). You are not required to log in to make a payment.
Property tax statements are usually mailed the first week of October.
Note: Failure to receive a property tax statement does not waive penalty and interest.
Use the Search feature to find your account. Then select the E-STATEMENT button to access your statement.
You may also contact our office at 817-884-1100 to request a statement or email us at email@example.com.
Pay in person at one of any of our branch locations.
Pay by mail.
- All payments must be postmarked by January 31, or the due date for eligible half payments/quarter payments, to avoid penalty and interest.
- The postmark is the U.S. Postal Service cancellation stamp.
- A metered postage stamp with a date is not a postmark.
- Remit payment to:
Wendy Burgess, Tax Assessor-Collector
P O Box 961018
Fort Worth, TX 76161-0018
Pay online 24 hours-a-day, seven days-a-week.
Pay by phone 24 hours-a-day, seven days-a-week, (English/Espanol) 817-884-1110.
- January 31, or the due dates for eligible half payments/quarter payments.
- All payments must be processed on or before 12 a.m. CST (Central Standard Time).
- Online payments must be completed before 12 a.m. CST. Allow sufficient time for processing online payments on payment due dates to avoid penalty and interest.
The Tax Office accepts many types of payments, such as cash, check, money order, online payments, debit card and credit card.
- All checks received are electronically cleared through your bank.
- A check copy will be imaged and is available through the Tax Office.
- Your check will not be returned.
- Accounts will incur a $25 service charge on returned checks. Make checks payable to: Wendy Burgess, Tax Assessor-Collector.
Debit Card/Credit Card Payments:
- The following debit/credit cards are currently accepted online and in person: American Express, Discover, Mastercard and Visa.
- The following fees may apply:
In person: Face to Face Credit 2.15 percent, with a $2.50 minimum
In Person: Face to Face Debit $2.50
Online or by Phone Credit: 2.15 percent
Online or by Phone Debit: $2.95
Pay upon receipt of tax statement:
- Property taxes become delinquent on February 1 for the current tax year.
- Failure to receive a statement does not relieve the taxpayer of tax, penalty or interest liability.
Half Payment Option:
- Pay taxes in two equal installments with no penalty and interest.
- To qualify, you must pay the first half by November 30 and mark the payment as "Half Payment".
- The second half is due by June 30 of the following year.
Quarter Payment Option:
- Pay taxes in four equal installments.
- In order to qualify for this option, the property (1) must be your residence homestead, and (2) must have an Over 65 Exemption; or (3) must have a Disability Exemption.
- Payments are due January 31, March 31, May 31 and July 31.